The TMV series is able to work with various automation solutions. With the features of high-speed machining and excellent chip removal, the TMV series is the most popular model among Tongtai’s vertical machining centers. The TMV series is also suitable for use with various automation solutions. The 4. or 5th axis is available for multi-angle machining.
|Number of axis
|Maximum component size L/W/H
|Axis speed X/Y/Z
|Machine size LxWxH
Special features of the machine
- TMV-850Qll is the improved version that enables a rapid traverse speed of up to 48 m/min. The fast automatic tool changer reduces the tool-to-tool time to less than 2 seconds. These features offer customers the best return on investment.
- The outstanding mechanical C-structure ensures high machine rigidity. It also ensures outstanding positioning accuracy for high-speed and precision machining.
- The integrated ergonomic design of the work table and the user-friendly control panel improve operating efficiency.
- Compensation for thermal deformation of the spindle is available. It not only monitors the temperature change in the machine structure and the feed axis, but also provides compensation in the spindle to improve machining stability.
- High-speed machining and high machining stability
- Customized solutions available
- Available with automation solutions
- X/Y/Z-axis specification
- Preloaded recirculating ball screws
- Design for chip disposal
- Finite element analysis - FEA
- Ergonomic design
- Automatic tool changer
- Spindle with belt drive
- Direct drive (opt.)
- Oil cooler for the spindle (opt.)
- Coolant through the spindle (C.T.S) (opt.)
You have questions about our machines?
We will be happy to advise you and develop an individual solution together with you.